Come on in, join us for a drink and discover innovative, seasonal cooking served in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Carefully structured menus allow you to savour all three courses while our commitment to quality local food in season means there’s always something new to try.
Dinner at 1863 will no doubt generate conversation around the table on the night, but (we hope!) will also give you something to talk about long after you’ve left for the evening.
Often foraged, largely local, always changing
A very special treat for just a few people every evening.
Exclusive evenings for culinary adventures
Served daily from 2pm
A thoughtful gift for any occasion
A warm welcome and a touch of Christmas sparkle
1863 Restaurant is currently open 7 days.
11 November – 11 February: 1863 Restaurant is open for dinner Wednesday – Sunday excluding Tue 24, Wed 25 and Thu 26 December and Thu 2 – Thu 16 January inclusive.
2pm: The Bar opens
2pm – 4pm: Join us for a ‘Bite to Eat‘
6pm: The Restaurant opens for dinner
To book a table, please call 017684 86334.
Good to know:
- Our children’s menu is available until 6.30pm.
- From 8.30pm we kindly request that only children 10+ are in the bistro.
- Please note the maximum group size we are able to accommodate is 6.
- If you would like to bring a party larger than 6, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Please note groups of 6+ are subject to deposits and pre-orders.
- Have a look at our wine list here.
- Read our Accessibility Guide here.