We are open!
Our fixed price 3-course dinner menu is served daily and changes frequently. Select, small and seasonal, rarely are two weeks the same and Chef Phil Corrie and his team work hard to source and forage for local produce to surprise and delight your gastronomic senses. Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
1863 Restaurant: Sample Menu 2020
3 courses for £45
December 2020 Temporary Opening hours:
1863 Restaurant is open Friday – Sunday
1pm – 3pm (Sat & Sun): Join us for ‘1863 by Day’
5.45pm – 8pm (Fri – Sun): The Restaurant serves dinner
Christmas Opening hours:
1863 Restaurant is open Mon 21 – Wed 23 December and Sun 27 December – Fri 1 January
Sat 2 – Fri 15 January 2020: 1863 will be closedBOOK A TABLE
Good to know:
- Please note that credit / debit card details are required to make a reservation. In the event of ‘no show’, we will charge the card with £45 for dinner or £25 for lunch.
- From 8.30pm we kindly request that only children 10+ are in the restaurant.
- Please note the maximum group size we are able to accommodate is 6.
- If you would like to bring a party larger than 6, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Please note groups of 6+ are subject to deposits and pre-orders.
- Read our Accessibility Guide here.