Inspired by our regularly changing 3-course dinner menu, why not try our Tasting Menu available every evening for a maximum of just eight people? Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
Book early for this very special treat…
1863 Restaurant: Sample Tasting Menu 2019
1863 Restaurant is open Thursday – Monday inclusive
2pm: The Bar opens
6pm: The Restaurant opens for dinner
8pm: Last bookings for Tasting Menus
To book a table, please call 017684 86334.
Good to know:
- The Tasting Menu is available to just 10 customers per night.
- Please note this menu must be taken by the whole table.
- You must request the Tasting Menu at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee availability if not booked in advance.
- Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
- If booking with less than 24hrs notice please call to check availability 017684 86334.
- The table is yours for the night however, please allow 3 hours for this dining experience.
- Your booking time is the point at which your table is available to you. If you’d like to join us for a pre-dinner drink at the bar or in the lounge please arrive in advance of your actual reservation time.
- Please note our latest booking time for Tasting Menus is 8pm
- Have a look at our latest wine list here
- Read our Accessibility Guide here.