Inspired by our regularly changing 3-course dinner menu, why not try our Tasting Menu available every evening for a maximum of just eight people? Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
Book early for this very special treat…
1863 Restaurant: Sample Tasting Menu 2020
December 2020 Temporary Opening hours:
1863 Restaurant is open Friday – Sunday
1pm – 3pm (Sat & Sun): Join us for ‘1863 by Day’
5.45pm – 8pm (Fri – Sun): The Restaurant serves dinner
Christmas Opening hours:
1863 Restaurant is open Mon 21 – Wed 23 December and Sun 27 December – Fri 1 January
Sat 2 – Fri 15 January 2020: 1863 will be closedBOOK A TABLE
Good to know:
- Please note that credit / debit card details are required to make a reservation. In the event of ‘no show’, we will charge the card with £45 for dinner or £25 for lunch.
- Please note this menu must be taken by the whole table.
- You must request the Tasting Menu at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee availability if not booked in advance.
- Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
- If booking with less than 24hrs notice please call to check availability 017684 86334.
- The table is yours for the night however, please allow 3 hours for this dining experience
- Read our Accessibility Guide here.