Inspired by our regularly changing 3-course dinner menu, why not try our Tasting Menu available every evening for a maximum of just eight people? Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
Book early for this very special treat…
Eat out to help out this August
Join us ‘by day’ or ‘by night’ on Mondays this August and eat out to help out. You’ll get £10 off per person (excluding alcohol) and we’ll benefit from your company and your custom – what’s not to love?
1863 Restaurant: Sample Tasting Menu 2020
1863 Restaurant is open Thursday – Monday inclusive
1.30pm – 3.30pm (Fri – Sun): Join us for ‘1863 by Day’
6pm (Thu – Mon): The Restaurant opens for dinner
To book a table, please call 017684 86334.
Good to know:
- The Tasting Menu is available to just 10 customers per night.
- Please note this menu must be taken by the whole table.
- You must request the Tasting Menu at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee availability if not booked in advance.
- Dietary requirements or allergies? With 48 hours notice, we’ll do our utmost to provide the very best 1863 experience possible.
- If booking with less than 24hrs notice please call to check availability 017684 86334.
- The table is yours for the night however, please allow 3 hours for this dining experience.
- Have a look at our latest wine list here
- Read our Accessibility Guide here.